The content that appears in the layout component comes from cards and annotated sections.
Content from cards should follow the content guidelines for cards.
Annotated section titles
Annotated section titles should follow the content guidelines for headings and subheadings.
Annotated section descriptions
Annotated section descriptions should:
- Be used if the explanation or purpose of the associated cards isn’t clear
- Provide instructions for any choices merchants need to make, or explain the purpose of the section
- Be short, no more than 1–3 sentences
- Direct merchants to more content in the Help Center with “Learn more” links
- Not repeat the section title
- Use complete sentences and regular punctuation