Links are used to embed actions or pathways to more information in a sentence.
Use for text links in larger spans of text.
<Link url="https://help.shopify.com/manual">fulfilling orders</Link>
Put the merchant first by identifying the problem they face and the component that helps them solve it.
Merchants need to be able to navigate to other sections of Shopify or take actions wherever they are in the interface.
Links provide merchants with a way to navigate or take an action in the context of a string of content.
- Consist of text that clearly describes either the action that the merchant will take or the location they’ll navigate to.
- Only be used in a sentence. For stand-alone navigational actions, use the button component
- Set the expectation of where the merchant will be taken or what action will be performed.
- Be consistent with the content they point to. If a navigational link leads to a page called Orders, label the link “orders”.
- Use descriptive text and avoid using generic content such as “click here”.
Learn more about fulfilling orders at the Shopify Help Center
Click here to learn more about fulfilling orders
To orders section