These downloads, tools, links, and third-party resources can help you and your teams learn, draft, design, and build products for Shopify.
Use our Polaris for Admin Figma UI Kit to mock up pages and prototypes. Separate files for our components, colors, icons, shadows, and typography are available in our Figma Community profile.
The Sketch UI Kit is deprecated, no longer supported and will not be updated as Polaris has moved to Figma. However, old Sketch resources are still available for download. Documentation about how to use the Sketch UI Kit is also still available.
Use these Polaris resources to help you design and build more efficiently on the Shopify platform.
Use these tools to help improve the quality of what you’re building.
- Color Contrast Analyser: Check the legibility and contrast of your app using this app for Mac and Windows
- Color Oracle: Simulate color blindess using this app available for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Sketch Color Contrast Analyser: Ensure your designs meet color contrast recommendations from within Sketch
- Inclusive Design at Microsoft: Follow best practices for accessibility with Microsoft’s inclusive design principles
- Hemingway app: Check the readability of your content while improving your writing