Use the section header component to group items in a list. It helps merchants to quickly see what items are related.
- List the groups in a clear and obvious way, such as alphabetically or by date.
- Avoid cluttering the list with long section titles that make it hard to scan.
- Avoid using section headers if your list usually has only 1 item in every grouping. The more section headers there are, the harder it is for merchants to scan the list.
- Keep titles short
- Created today
- Created Aug 15
- Discount created today, Aug 15
- Created August 15, 2018
Read more about dates and numbers.
- Use a clear sort order
- Use section headers if you want to organize resource list items into groups.