The navigation component is used to display the primary navigation in the sidebar of the frame of any non-embedded application. Navigation includes a list of links that merchants use to move between sections of the application.
The navigation component must be used within the frame component.
The navigation component should:
- Contain primary navigation items that perform an action when clicked. Each action should navigate to a URL or trigger another action like a modal overlay.
- Only use secondary actions for supplementary actions to the primary actions.
- Provide a non-primary link or action as a secondary action to a section or an item.
- Group navigation items into sections based on related categories.
- Use a section title to clarify the category of a section.
- Use a major icon for item actions.
- Use a minor icon for secondary actions.
- Use the provided navigation section component to group navigation items.
Use sentence case for primary and secondary navigation items
Use as few words as possible to describe each item label
Products in your store
Use all caps for section labels